Saturday, February 9, 2008

Proverbs 20:24

"Since the Lord is directing our steps, why try to understand everything
that happens along the way?"
I was just thinking this morning....it has been two weeks since the guys tried to do the railings.....then I realized by the time they come
next week, it will be three weeks!! That
is a long time :( So, my next thought or audible words were something like, "sure glad you know what your doing, God". Then mentally thinking (as if God could not hear me :), "sure is taking a long time".......all the while knowing there is a reason. Knowing God has a plan. Knowing I need to get right back into that resting place of abandoned trust and stop trying to figure things out all the time or even understand. Often we will not understand and that is when we have to let God be God in our lives - just the way He wants to be....then I run across a verse like Proverbs 20:24 and immediately feel the truth in that and let go and step forward and press on........
We serve an Awesome God!!!

No comments: